Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide + Attractions Map
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Travel Vlog. Map of this trip https://goo.gl/kCZ3sp
Kuala Lumpur timecode:
00:18 Hotel WP
00:30 Petronas Twin Towers
00:36 Sultan Abdul Samad Building
00:42 KL City Center Park
00:52 Bird Park
01:09 Suria Mall
01:15 Berjaya Times Square Mall
01:19 Berjaya Times Square Theme Park
01:26 Pavilion Mall
01:42 Sungei Wang Walk
01:51 Kuala Lumpur Tower Menara
Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1i2zSGTGGnLsPeprOK1Imw?sub_confirmation=1
WHOLE PLAYLIST my Vacation Travel Guide https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQQYHODrU8JA03EbEDtntwhMu6eR1zzAJ
Description of Kuala Lumpur:
Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, and a myriad of natural attractions. Divided into numerous districts, its main hub is called the Golden Triangle which comprises Bukit Bintang, KLCC and Chinatown.
KL is also known as a shoppers paradise; there are are numerous huge shopping malls where you can literally shop till you drop. Plus, if you need more reason to love Kuala Lumpur, there is the abundance of gastronomic delights – with thousands of hawker stalls, cafes, and restaurants serving every imaginable type of delicacies.
A delightful mix of cross-cultural influences and traditions, Kuala Lumpur radiates an exciting, enticing charm, which will no doubt pique your interest throughout your stay.
Five Cool Facts About Kuala Lumpur:
1. Kuala Lumpur is the largest and most populated city of Malaysia with an estimated population of 1.8 millions.
2. An Argentinian architect, Cesar Pelli, designed the Petronas Twin Towers. Between 1998 through 2004 they were the world’s tallest buildings, and are still regarded as the world’s tallest ‘twin’ buildings. One of the twin towers was built by the Japanese – Hazama Corp. and the other twin tower was built by the Koreans – Samsung. The tower built by Samsung group is level, however the tower constructed by the Hazama has a tilt of nearly 10 inches.
3. Kuala Lumpur Tower Menara is the seventh tallest tower in the world and tallest telecommunication tower in Southeast Asia. It provides panoramic views of KL.
4. People of Kuala Lumpur are known as KLites.
5. Kuala Lumpur is the retail hub of Malaysia and boasts a total of 66 shopping malls.
Thanks for watching!
Make sure to follow me on:
◒ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarinaWanderlust/
◐ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Marina_Wander
◓ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marinawander/
◑ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1i2zSGTGGnLsPeprOK1Imw?sub_confirmation=1
INSPIRATION FOR TRAVELLING / MARINA WANDERLUST
American Authors – Best Day Of My Life (Just A Gent Cover by Extan) | https://youtu.be/K6kTIabF_vY | provided by CopyrightFreeNetwork